Serration are Formed to make the teeth strong, every individual forms a triangular pyramid to
form a sharp pointed edge. Further they are heat treated to make them wear resistant. The
Steel used is EN-9(C55) rolled strip.
1. Ready to use off the shelf, the farmer can take and directly start using.
2. No need to recondition it from the blacksmith. The teeth are sharp off the shelf.
3. No need to recondition after use. As the sickle is used the cutting edge gets blunt. But with this sickle the edge goes sharper with use. It exhibits a self Sharpening effect.
4. The serration helps in cutting the farm smoothly, reducing fatigue to the farmer.
5. It is light weight so anybody can use it and can give better productivity.